Bojovic, Dragana; Terrado, Marta; Christel, Isadora; Doblas-Reyes, Francisco J.; Johannsson, Halldor; Fugmann, Gerlis; Cristini, Luisa;
Poster presentation at the European Meteorological Society annual meeting in Dublin, Ireland
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1289796#.W-1txFT7S70
Terrado, Marta; Bojovic, Dragana; Christel, Isadora; Doblas-Reyes, Francisco J.; Johannsson, Halldor; Fugmann, Gerlis; Bauer, Peter; Cristini, Luisa; Jung, Thomas;
Oral presentation at the Arctic Change Conference (international Arctic science cooperation session) in Québec, Canada.
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1289783#.W-1tblT7S70
Day, Jonathan; Hodges, Kevin;
Abstract Cyclones play an important role in the coupled dynamics of the Arctic climate system on a range of time scales. Modeling studies suggest that storminess will increase in Arctic summer due to enhanced land?sea thermal contrast along the Arctic coastline, in a region known as the Arctic Frontal Zone (AFZ).
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1288371#.W-1tFVT7S70
Uotila, Petteri; Goosse, Hugues; Haines, Keith; Chevallier, Matthieu;
An assessment of ten ocean reanalyses in the polar regions.
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1254461#.W-1stVT7S70
Køltzow, Morten A. Ødegaard;
Presentation at Arctic Frontiers about high resolution Arctic NWP.
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1250534#.W-1sTFT7S70
Mohammadi-Aragh, Mahdi; Goessling, H.F.; Losch, M.; Hutter, N.; Jung, T;
The field of Arctic sea ice prediction on “weather time scales” is still in its infancy with little existing understanding of the limits of predictability. This is especially true for sea ice deformation along so-called Linear Kinematic Features (LKFs) including leads that are relevant for marine operations.
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1249589#.W-1r11T7S70
This report concerns Deliverable D7.1 Website including online tool for end-user feedback. The report provides a short description of the official project website and its main parts. In Annex N°1 one can find the current web tree and screen-shots of pages of the website.
- Full Article: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1249563#.W-1sAlT7S70