The presentation for the case studies from the APECS-APPLICATE-YOPP online course will take place tomorrow from 2 pm GMT.
Below you can find the preliminary list of talks:
- Local infrastructure: Flash floods in Alaska and the Canadian North
- (Warming induced) Greenland ice sheet mass loss: Potential consequences for mid-latitudes with a focus on the possibility of a tsunami occurrence in Scotland
- Sea ice and biodiversity: The 2012 Record Low Sea Ice Minimum and its Effect on Arctic Biodiversity
- ENSO and the Arctic climate
- Heatwaves and fires in Sweden in 2018
- Renewable energy production in the Arctic: Hydropower production in Iceland
As the meeting is organized with registration, we ask you to log in no later than 30 mins before the start of the seminar tomorrow, Wednesday, December 4, at 2 pm GMT.
After registration, you will receive the final link to join in an extra e-mail.