The registration contains a short request about your involvement in MOSAiC to ensure that all participants are strongly linked with, and contributing to, core MOSAiC goals.
Additionally, the registration offers to submit an abstract for a poster. The MOSAiC Team-Coordintors are responsible for the program of the individual breakout sessions. Please be aware that there is the possibility that your abstract will be selected for an oral presentation.
The participants need to pay a registration fee about 200 EUR to defer the high logistical cost of hosting the workshop. There are 2 options of payment, via bank transfer or in cash (no credit card possible) on-site in Potsdam at the registration desk.
Alfred Wegener Institute
Telegrafenberg Building H
- Mercure - walking distance to Potsdam main station and AWI (https://www.mercure-potsdam.com/)
- B&B - walking distance to Potsdam main station and AWI (https://www.hotelbb.de/de/potsdam)
- NH-Hotel - in the city center of Potsdam (https://www.nh-hotels.de/hotel/nh-potsdam)
- Arcona-Hotel - in the city center of Potsdam (https://potsdam.arcona.de/)
- Kongress-Hotel Potsdam - a little bit outside of the city center (https://www.kongresshotel-potsdam.de/) However, be aware about the tight hotel situation. During spring time the hotels in Potsdam are very occupied and they were not willing to offer contingents for our workshop. Therefore, please book the hotels as soon as possible.
Another possibility is to stay in Berlin (best near the train stations: main station, Zoologischer Garten and Charlottenburg). Traveling from Berlin to Potsdam every day takes some time, but there are several trains going very regularly.
There is no airport in Potsdam, but you can either use the airport Berlin Tegel or Berlin Schönefeld and than go by train to Potsdam.