The Icepot is a series of podcasts about polar science and the people managed and produced by Kirstin Werner and Sara Pasqualetto from the International Coordination Office of the Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP).
17 Apr 2020
EGU General Assembly 2020, 3-8 May 2020; Vienna, Austria has been cancelled and is replaced with EGU2020: Sharing Geoscience Online on 3-8 May...
31 Mar 2020
The Nansen Center is looking for a young researcher or postdoc to fill an open position in sea ice-atmosphere interaction with the centre's sea-ice modelling group. The duration of the position is two years, with a possibility of extension depending on future funding for the group.
11 Mar 2020
Applicate on Twitter
- Evaluation of CMIP6 DECK Experiments With CNRM‐CM6‐1
- APPLICATE Presentation at EU-PolarNet General Assembly - Lisbon, 26-27 March 2019
- APPLICATE Presentation at the ECRA General Assembly 2019
- APPLICATE Overview Presentation at Abisko Polar Prediction School
- Advanced Prediction in Polar regions and beyond: Modelling, observing system design, and LInkages associated with a Changing Arctic ClimATE