There is 1.5 year Postdoc position available in the Department of Meteorology, University of Reading. The deadline is...
14 Aug 2019
The EU-H2020 funded INTERACT (International Network for Terrestrial Research and Monitoring in the Arctic) opens a call for research groups to apply for Transnational Access to 42 research stations across...
13 Aug 2019
ACCAP, the Alaska Center for Climate Assessment and Policy, is having webinars again, some of which might be of special interest to the Climate...
7 Aug 2019
Applicate on Twitter
- Simulating Arctic climate change and the impact on lower latitudes in high resolution (4.5 km in the Arctic) with AWI-CM
- Northern hemisphere atmospheric response to Arctic summer sea ice loss in the CNRM-CM6 climate model : mechanisms and impacts
- Consistent boreal winter forecast skill in current (non-CMIP6) climate prediction systems on seasonal scales
- Impact of model resolution on Arctic sea ice and North Atlantic Ocean heat transport
- APPLICATE - Advanced prediction in polar regions and beyond - User engagement activities