EGU General Assembly 2020, 3-8 May 2020; Vienna, Austria has been cancelled and is replaced with EGU2020: Sharing Geoscience Online on 3-8 May...
31 Mar 2020
The Nansen Center is looking for a young researcher or postdoc to fill an open position in sea ice-atmosphere interaction with the centre's sea-ice modelling group. The duration of the position is two years, with a possibility of extension depending on future funding for the group.
11 Mar 2020
An announcement regarding the Arctic Science Summit Week 2020: Arctic Science Summit Week 2020 will be held only online. To be 100% clear – there will be no in-person ASSW2020 meeting in Akureyri and we advise you to change your travel reservations and plans accordingly.
11 Mar 2020
Applicate on Twitter
- Evaluation of CMIP6 DECK Experiments With CNRM‐CM6‐1
- APPLICATE Presentation at EU-PolarNet General Assembly - Lisbon, 26-27 March 2019
- APPLICATE Presentation at the ECRA General Assembly 2019
- APPLICATE Overview Presentation at Abisko Polar Prediction School
- Advanced Prediction in Polar regions and beyond: Modelling, observing system design, and LInkages associated with a Changing Arctic ClimATE