Met Norway is offering a webinar on how to prepare (NetCDF/CF) and upload data to the APPLICATE Data Portal on Monday 9th December at 11:00 CET.
6 Dec 2019
The presentation webinar for the case studies from the APECS-APPLICATE-YOPP online course will take place tomorrow from 2 pm GMT (convert to your local time zone here).
3 Dec 2019
Ed Blockley leads the Polar Climate Group within the Met Office Hadley Centre which focuses on understanding climate change in polar regions and development of the sea ice model component of the Met Office prediction systems...
2 Dec 2019
Applicate on Twitter
- Increased Arctic influence on the mid-latitude flow during Scandinavian Blocking episode
- Increased Arctic influence on the midlatitude flow during Scandinavian Blocking episodes
- Intercomparison of the mass budget of Arctic sea ice and snow in CMIP6 models: a SIMIP activity
- A multi-layer snow scheme for NWP applications: In-situ evaluation and impact on near-surface forecasts
- Impact of a multi-layer snow scheme on near-surface weather forecasts