François Massonnet is working as a F.R.S.-FNRS Research Associate at the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain). His research focuses on the use and assessment of climate general circulation models for prediction at time scales from months to decades...
18 Oct 2019
The upcoming Nature conference here in Tromsø 2-5 June 2020 now has an updated website, list of speakers and call for...
17 Oct 2019
With the new large data volume increase trend, researchers and end users of scientific data now require server-side processing systems to reduce transfer, memory, and file format/standard issues. This is especially beneficial for data users...
16 Oct 2019
Applicate on Twitter
- Simulating Arctic climate change and the impact on lower latitudes in high resolution (4.5 km in the Arctic) with AWI-CM
- Northern hemisphere atmospheric response to Arctic summer sea ice loss in the CNRM-CM6 climate model : mechanisms and impacts
- Consistent boreal winter forecast skill in current (non-CMIP6) climate prediction systems on seasonal scales
- Impact of model resolution on Arctic sea ice and North Atlantic Ocean heat transport
- APPLICATE - Advanced prediction in polar regions and beyond - User engagement activities