Irina Sandu is leading the Physical Process Team at the European Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF). Her work seeks to improve the representation of turbulence and of surface drag and its impacts on the large-scale atmospheric...
11 Nov 2019
The Sea Ice Prediction Network South (SIPN South) is inviting contributors to participate to the third coordinated sea ice prediction experiment in the...
8 Nov 2019
Please be aware of the 15th Polar Low Workshop that will take place from 13 to 15 May 2020 in Moscow, Russia...
7 Nov 2019
Applicate on Twitter
- Simulating Arctic climate change and the impact on lower latitudes in high resolution (4.5 km in the Arctic) with AWI-CM
- Northern hemisphere atmospheric response to Arctic summer sea ice loss in the CNRM-CM6 climate model : mechanisms and impacts
- Consistent boreal winter forecast skill in current (non-CMIP6) climate prediction systems on seasonal scales
- Impact of model resolution on Arctic sea ice and North Atlantic Ocean heat transport
- APPLICATE - Advanced prediction in polar regions and beyond - User engagement activities